During this COVID crisis and pandemic we have been more isolated, alone, and disconnected than ever before. As a church it is our goal and intention to make CONNECTION a top priority. Whether we are in person or not, it is our hope for every person at The Naz to experience a CONNECTION with other like-minded individuals.
Proverbs 27:17 “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
Hebrews 10: 24-25 “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, NOT GIVING UP MEETING TOGETHER, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another…”
No matter your comfort level—whether you are comfortable meeting in a group or staying at home and talking to one individual on the phone—we want every person to find a way to connect with others.
CONNECT OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
1. Connect Groups for Adults
2. Connect Groups for Youth/kids
3. Connect with another family
4. Connect with another individual
Connect Groups for Adults
- Groups will average in size from 4-10 people.
- Groups will each have a leader.
- Designed for people who are comfortable meeting with others (in person or online).
- Each group will be studying “Courage under Fire” starting in September.
Click HERE to see all the ADULT CONNECT GROUPS available.
Connect Groups for Youth/kids - Sign up your kids and youth to be part of a CONNECT group on Wednesday evenings starting at 6pm (check-in at 5:45pm) at church. For parents, there will be Wednesday evening adult groups available as well.
- Sign up HERE for Preschool CONNECT GROUP
- Sign up HERE for K-4 CONNECT GROUP
- Sign up HERE for RIOT (5-8th grade) CONNECT GROUP
- Sign up HERE for Youth (9-12th grade) CONNECT GROUP
Connect with another Family - Designed for families who aren’t comfortable meeting in a group setting but open to meeting with one other family (can meet in person or online).
- Each family group will be studying “Courage under Fire” starting in September.
- Sign up HERE to be part of a CONNECT FAMILY GROUP. (Once you sign up, we will contact you to confirm if you have another family or need help connecting with one.)
Connect with another Individual - Designed for individuals who aren’t comfortable being in a group setting but would be willing to connect with another person from the church (in person or over the phone, online, etc).
- Each pair will be studying “Courage under Fire” starting in September.
- Sign up HERE to CONNECT WITH AN INDIVIDUAL. (Once you sign up, we will contact you to confirm if you have another person or need help connecting with someone.)