DHS – medical assistance
Faith Medical Clinic
103 E. Main St Pinckney MI
Phone Number: 734-474-4627
Hours of Operation:
Thursday Evening: 5:30-7:30 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Free Flu Shots – no appointment necessary for these.
Appointments only. Qualifications: Must be uninsured.
No narcotics or controlled substances are stocked or dispensed.
U of M Student Run Free Clinic
103 E. Main Street Pinckney MI 48169
Phone Number: 734-680-0804
Hours of Operation
Must be uninsured
Basic primary care. Basic tests such as routine blood work or X-rays are also free of charge when the physician refers the patient for testing.
In addition, patients requiring specialized care can be referred to financial counselors at the University of Michigan to assess eligibility for further services.
Currently the UM-SRFC offers preventative services for women’s health. They perform PAP smears and refer patients for mammography screenings.
St. Luke Hometown Healthcare
Provides reduce cost health care and works with most insurances.
9912 E Grand River, Suite 1000 Brighton, MI
Phone Number: 810-623-8182
Walk ins and appts both accepted. Call for hours
Reduced cost Dental Care
Vina Dental Clinic
Address: 400 E. Grand River Ave. Brighton MI 48116
Phone Number: 810-844-0240
Hours of Operation
- Individuals must live in Livingston County
- This is for individuals 19 or older
- Household must have no dental insurance
- Household must be below 200% of federal poverty level. (This number can be found online—currently (2013) the number is $47,100 for a family of four. This includes public assistance, social security, and unemployment.
- Applications are accepted on a daily basis. Applications can be found at the clinic, at this display, or online at www.Vinadental.org. Patients must bring proof of residence in Livingston County, proof of family income (tax return, unemployment statement, or social security statement) and a Michigan photo ID.
Patients must bring proof of income every six months.
Cost: Patients are required to by a scheduling fee of $15 for each visit, with cash, money order or certified check. There will be no reimbursement for missed appointments.
Exams, cleanings, fillings, x-rays, fluoride treatments, extractions, dental education materials.
U Of M Dental School
Provides reduced rates for most dental procedures. Most insurance accepted. Dental students work, overseen by dentists.
Address: 1101 N. University Avenue. Ann Arbor MI 48109
Phone Number: 734-763-6933 or 888-707-2500