Grief Share starting again January 10th,
and will meet on Thursday nights from 6:30pm to 8pm
The care you need and information you can trust
After the funeral, when the cards and flowers have stopped coming, most of the people around you return to their normal lives, but your grief continues and you feel alone.
Often, friends and family want to help you, but don’t know how. That’s the reason for GriefShare. Our group is led by caring people who have experienced grief and have successfully rebuilt their lives. We understand how you feel because we’ve been in the same place. We will walk with you on the long path through grief toward healing and hope for the future.
What to expect:
GriefShare is a support group that meets every Thursday night, from 6:30pm - 8pm. In this 13 week program, you’ll find a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an “oasis” on your long journey through grief. There are three key parts to your GriefShare experience.
- Video Seminar – Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts.
- Support Group – Small group discussion about the video content and the issues faced by individual group members.
- Workbook – Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce each session topic.
When to begin:
You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any point. Each session is “self-contained,” so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will be able to pick up any sessions you missed in our next 13-week cycle.
- Is This Normal?
- Challenges of Grief
- The Journey of Grief – Part One
- The Journey of Grief – Part Two
- Grief and Your Relationships
- Guilt and Anger
- Complicating Factors
- Lessons of Grief – Part One
- Lessons of Grief – Part Two
- What Do I Live for Now?