What to Expect
Meet the Senior Pastor
Meet the Staff
Times & Directions
New At The Naz
Recreation – Sports Ministry
Partners of The Naz
Sunday Service Times:
9:30 & 11:00 - Contemporary / 9:00 - Traditional
– Provides parenting education on numerous topics. As the client completes educational videos and worksheets, they earn baby bucks with which they can purchase many different supplies such as diapers, formula, food, clothing, car seats, etc.
Phone number: 810-494-5433
– Mentoring available for those who would like help navigating the resources in our community as well as life skills and budgeting help. Financial classes are offered through a network of churches.
Phone number: 517-552-3620
– Provides counseling info on budgeting, credit, mortgage approval and mortgage closing to those getting ready to purchase a home. Also provide counseling to homeowners facing delinquency or foreclosure. Also provides a free tax filing service.
Phone number: 517-546-8500
– Provides job seeker workshops, assistance with resumes, interviewing skills, and other job search skills. Will help with GED preparation. Also, some will receive financial assistance for tuition and books to help individuals learn new job skills.
Howell: 1240 Packard Drive
Brighton:125 S. Church St.
Head Start Livingston County
– Head Start is a national program that promotes school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children through the provision of educational, health, nutritional, social and other services to enrolled children and families.
It is available for 3-5 year olds in every school in Livingston County.
Contact: Candice Davies – 517-548-2100
Livingston County Literacy Coalition
– Will assist adults with learning to read, math and story problems, obtaining GED, etc. They will work with parolees, LCC students and the homeless.
Phone number : 810-522-8933.