The Naz Kidz Club’s mission is to teach children to GROW in their faith, to live a life that will SHOW their faith, and to GO share their faith throughout their lifetime.
Sunday School Schedule for Club K4 and Club 56
- 9:30 – 10:30am – A special hour for kids to grow a deeper understanding of God and the Bible while making a great connection with friends.
- 10:30 – 11:00am – Praise and Worship
We offer a fun, energetic time of worship filled with awesome interactive videos, prayer and offering.
- 11:00 – 12:00pm – Our Club Crew presents fun skits, game challenges and hands on lessons, all pertaining to a biblical life.
Club O-Pre Schedule
At Club O-Pre we make sure our littlest club members are properly cared for during each service. A biblical message is presented with the help of our owl friend Ollie. Each month we explore a different Bible verse and enjoy playtime with our friends, up beat and interactive worship, and (peanut free) snacks.
Champions Club is a classroom designed for K-6th grade kids to meet special developmental needs. It’s a room created to provide a calm structured environment to help build CHAMPIONS.
CHAMPION kids will experience GROWTH
1. Spiritually – our Bible based curriculum helps kids retain Gods Word in their heart.
2. Socially – by practicing and developing skills to maintain friendships.
3. Emotionally – by identifying and managing their feelings.
Visual supports for learning and hands on sensory stations are used to further enhance the Champions Club experience.
Six & Switch - Kids Recharge (Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm)
Kids, join us on Wednesdays at 6:30pm for a new style of church! Every six weeks we kick off different groups for you to participate in. Group topics include things like cooking, building, fitness and craft groups! You choose your group, have some fun for six weeks, and then start a new one. Each group receives a specific biblical message that goes with their activity for the evening. Parents, get your kids excited about coming to church and join us on Wednesdays!
Safety and Security is a Priority
We value the safety and security of every club member. We have implemented a secure check-in process to ensure that every child is able to enjoy their time here and every parent knows their child is safe. Each child and their parents are given a name tag with an identification code. This is how parents are able to access the children’s area.